Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Two sides of the same coin

What's in a name? As elena, I am Gracious and Amicable.

I am friendly, charming, and warm. I get along with almost everyone. I work hard not to rock the boat. My easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, I can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, I pull it together.

I am relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. I am light hearted and accepting. I don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what my secret to life is. I am very intuitive and wise. I understand the world better than most people.

I also have a very active imagination. I often get carried away with my thoughts. I am prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. I sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

I am usually the best at everything ... I strive for perfection. I am confident, authoritative, and aggressive. I have the classic "Type A" personality.

As mad elena, I am all of the above plus Powerful and Determined.

I am confident, self assured, and capable. I am not easily intimidated. I master any and all skills easily. I don't have to work hard for what I want. I make my life out to be exactly how I want it. And I'll knock down anyone who gets in my way!

I am balanced, orderly, and organized. I like my ducks in a row. I am powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.

People can see me as stubborn and headstrong. I definitely have a dominant personality.

Easy going, yet aggressive. Flaky but balanced. Well adjusted but paranoid. I'm suffering from a split personality! Yes I can be stubborn, but a "Type A" personality? Not!

This was fun but unreal. I'm crawling back into my studio - to organize it and work at mastering some skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment