Sunday, February 12, 2012

Final crazy eight

I restored some organization in the studio. All the solids are back on the shelves. Gee, what a BIG stash!

shelves of solids
If I'd only known before I got another crazy eight collection. I could've stopped at the six yards of black for the next workshop. But you know how one thing leads to another. Since I was at it, got some other colors, too. Might as well.
final crazy eight
The latest stack of Moda Bella Solids: Baby Yellow (good light), Buttercup, Willow (good neutral), Betty Red, Purple, Peacoat (very inky dark) and Black. The last crazy eight collection.

Until I use up a lot of fabrics. Unless I have a yen for a particular color. Unless I find a new cool color . . . You know how exceptions do crop up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just as crazy for solids! Beautiful stash. Have fun in WA!

    ReplyDelete