Friday, April 23, 2010

Two weeks - yaa-owwl!

Okay, I've decided: I'm not finishing the ribbon quilt. So there! My rationale: quilted means more weight and less space in my suitcase. So doesn't this make sense?!
For the next two weeks, I'll have time to work on more motifs. To pack up fabric & supplies for shipping. To take up again with fmq practice. To clean up the studio. To take care of personal business. To relax a bit.

Then earlier to bed and earlier to rise. Shifting from California to Ohio, I want to be a fully awake workshop participant.

1 comment:

  1. It makes perfect sense to take the top unquilted. When I gave programs some people were miffed to see unquilted tops and I told them I could bring another half more by just bringing some tops. Besides that you may get some ideas of how you want to alter it by the time you are done with class.

    ReplyDelete