I'm in a remodeling mode too. In the garden I've moved three existing plants, put new ones in the ground, regraded the soil along the new-ish fence, and dug up five gallons worth of calla lilies rhizomes. I put the container of roots at the curb with a sign to take them. They were gone in flash.
In the house, I've taken a major step toward the new studio:
|new studio storage ready to load up|
Meanwhile, in the current studio-cave, a quilt top undergoes remedial reconstruction:
|squared for re-assembly|
This was my very first improvisationally composed quilt top. I must've thought ruler cut pieces would sew up square. Goes to show I've learned a few things since.